Friday 25 April 2008

i miss basketball

I've been on a study marathon for the past few days, and it won't be stopping soon. It's a good thing there was an IC MSoc Leavers' Party the other day at Hyde Park. And what a nice and lovely day it was. (Sorry, no leavers' party photos here. Check facebook. Don't have facebook? Too bad.)

Dapat break jap from my studies. Dapat makan2, main frisbee, played some football and take loads of pictures. Heh. But I miss basketball! Wanna play, but there's no time. When was the last time I played? Early March. *Sigh*.


training at westway in february
(from left: kiko, pear, hanafi, ammir, hafidz, fadhli, raf)



sheffield games march 2008

Oh bola keranjang.

Why is my final exams starting next week? Why not the week after?
Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Bus. Cat. Ball.

4 comments:

  1. Relax la beb..
    Takleh enlarge gambar ke.. tak nampak sangat

    ReplyDelete
  2. weih, nk gamba! raf@dribbler.org

    btw, nanti ako nak singgah rumah jap, nak byr hutang aa, exam on 28th, gila2222222

    ReplyDelete
  3. hyree:
    cuak do. exam. haha. xleh enlarge. saja buat gmbr kecik2.

    raf:
    nk gamba, dtg rumah bwk thumb drive la. weih belagak gila, main basket stiap hari x ajak. hehe.

    matlut:
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!