Wednesday 15 April 2009

proton exora

The latest Proton car has been launched today. It’s Proton’s first MPV, the Exora and it looks quite good too don’t you think. It’s much much better than that horrible Juara.

The name Exora is derived from Ixora, a flower commonly seen in most bushes or shrubbery around Malaysia. It’s called bunga jarum-jarum if I’m not mistaken.

The Exora is built on a newly developed platform, and it’s the second platform (ever) developed by Proton, so it is something to be proud of, I guess, for a Malaysian.

The new MPV is powered by a 1.6-litre CamPro CPS engine with 125bhp and torque of 150Nm, with prices below RM80k. Apa lagi, kalau ada duit tu, pegi la beli! Heh.

And woohoo! Man Utd just won 1-0 against Porto FC in the Champions League second leg quarter-final. Yeayeah, we’re through to the semi-final against Arsenal. Yeah I know, very off-topic but who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!