Tuesday 23 September 2008

food

Since I'm feeling a little bit hungry now, I just thought that I should put up some photos of food.

Top left: Potato cakes with smoked salmon
The potato cake is a little bit like begedil. The cakes are topped with salmon plus a feather of dill.

Top right: Spaghetti pesto
Chicken and prawns are fried and mixed with pesto and some double cream, then eaten with spaghetti.

Bottom left: Blueberry cheesecake
Using crushed digestive biscuits as the base, soft cheese and double cream as the cake plus blueberry jam and blueberries as the topping, you'll get the blueberry cheesecake above.

Bottom right: Doughnut french toast
French toast with some vanilla extract added to it, coated with caster sugar.

Simple recipes for amateurs like yours truly. Oh I made these before Ramadhan. Hmm.. should I try making kuih raya now?

4 comments:

  1. look delicious....maybe you should cook it for us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fadly, buat video cooking show for bachelors la. sure menarik dowh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... ada juga resepi rekaanku diperturunkan beberapa generasi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. arin:
    hmm.. very big maybe.

    shahrul:
    tp aku nk kena ada funding. ko nak sponsor? hehe.

    abg saif:
    trima kasih. spageti pesto mu itu memang lazat!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!