Monday 11 January 2010

age++

In C++, age++ is equivalent to age = age + 1, which just means increase age by 1.

You dah kat ofis ke?

Belum. Tengah siap2 ni.

Boleh tak tolong bukak pintu?

I had a surprise visitor in the morning of my birthday bringing breakfast, flowers and presents! =)

A breakfast of delicious home-baked New York cheesecake and hot white tea. I was given a lovely hand-made card and a nice portrait of myself pencil-drawn by her. Then, after work, there was another present: an iLap! *More smiles.*

Thanks Nina! :)

For dinner, we bought risotto and sushi and ate at home while watching HIMYM.

A couple of days later, had a great time with some friends eating dinner at Nandos.

Thanks Nabilah & Belle and Arin & Amer!

Pretty awesome birthday if you ask me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!