Friday 25 January 2008

so i have a blog

Welcome to my blog. I can't believe I'm actually writing this. Well actually I can believe it and I am believing it. But if you told me last year that I would be writing this, I wouldn't have believed you.

Yes, I know. I already have a blog at http://speechformants.wordpress.com, but that doesn't count. Why? Because it's about my final year project. My boring and uninteresting fyp. It's where I post my fyp web diary entries, the ones that I have to write and upload at my department's website. True, there are informal (and interesting) entries every now and then. But hmm.. it still doesn't count.

So after much persuasion plus persistence, nagging etc by Nina to join the bandwagon of ‘cool’ people like her who have blogs, I finally have my own. Why milk? Haha. I guess I got the idea from her blog's name, the juice. And I can say that I'm milking my thoughts out. Besides, milk is good for your health.


are the glasses half full or half empty?

And why Blogger instead of WordPress? Well, using Blogger, I can edit the layout of my blog to my liking. With WordPress, it can be done, but I need to pay a certain amount first. So why pay when you can have it for free? Of course, WordPress has some advantages over Blogger like its 3GB of free upload space compared to Blogger's 1GB and you can also have several pages in your WordPress blog domain. But editing the layout carries more weight for me, so Blogger got the nod. Congratulations! And hence I can ‘express my creativity’ here (kreatif la sangat kan).

Well, that's all for now. Welcome again, and don't forget to visit once in a while. Tengah promote blog sendiri ni. Hehe.

I am believing it.

7 comments:

  1. COOL lah gua cakap sama lu..... =)

    yeay! i nak link boleh boleh boleh??



    xoxo
    the juice owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh boleh boleh..!
    sila sila sila...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,
    Milk + Orange Juice = Stomach ache isn't it?

    Please correct me if I'm wrong hehe...
    -matlut

    ReplyDelete
  4. slm lut,

    tengok org kot. hairy rilek je campur milk and juice kdg2.

    and x silap aku, ada penah nmpk susu oren kat msia.

    tp kalau x biasa, maybe betul jugak tu. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha,maybe I'm wrong in the first place... the juice does not necessary means orange juice...

    if carrot juice or water melon juice or apple juice + milk, ok saja...

    jangan marah ah pemilik blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. doctor kata it could cause STOMACH-ACHESSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!