Sunday 7 December 2008

lunch with housemaster

In Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar (KTJ), we stayed in 'houses' and each house had a housemaster and/or housemistress, usually British. I was in the Nadzimuddin house and we had David and Karen Hitchman.

They are currently in the UK and we had lunch with them at Khan's today, which was organised by Chia Wei. Last year they came as well at around this time of the year and Chia Wei also organised the lunch then. Mr and Mrs Hitchman must be really proud of Chia Wei, the boy they've seen growing up has become a man! Hehe.

Anyway, it was nice meeting them again and also seeing my juniors, who have grown taller. Man, when I left KTJ, Ashari was damn small, and now he's freakin' tall, but still as thin as a lidi. Hehe.

The Hitchmans will teach in KTJ for another year and then they'll retire peacefully in Cyprus. And Mrs Hitchman was proudly saying she has a Facebook account, so I'll just wait for her to post the photos there then, and hopefully someone would tag me (or I could just tag myself). Hmm, I should probably search for her account soon then...

4 comments:

  1. salaam fadly,

    ape crite ko ? bz keje ?

    nway kejut jg baca posting ni :P aku lame gielr x bukak blog ko,tau2 ade hitchman and mrs hitchman "sshhh" jmp korang smua :D apa kabar diorg ?

    still kat ktj ke ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. slm fil.

    skrg biasa2 je. x busy sgt pun alhamdulillah.

    jap aku x paham knapa ada "shhhh" tu. adakah aku telah terlupa sesuatu?

    diorg tinggal setahun lg kt ktj. then retire in cyprus. siap dh beli rumah kt sana kalo x silap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..kn mrs hitchman slalu ckp "ssshhh" klu kt smua bising time house meeting :P

    nway die dh add aku kat facebook :D haha

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!