Monday 8 December 2008

salam aidiladha!

Assalamualaikum. Eid mubarak everyone! May the day be full of barakah for all of us.

I thought Raya Haji will be on Sunday so I didn't take any leave. Turns out that it's on Monday. Oh well, what to do. Woke up a bit earlier than usual to perform the Eid prayers (all alone huhu). Okay, I admit, I didn't wake up that early. I should go to Ustaz Erfino's blog later today to read his khutbah raya.

Oh and don't forget to invite me if there's any makan2. Haha.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!

Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Allahuakbar.
Laailahailallahu wallahuakbar.
Allahuakbar walillahilhamd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!