Friday 6 February 2009

hypocrisy

When PKR wanted to form the government via 'ship-jumping', it's okay for them, but BN said it was wrong to do so.

However, when BN is the one who formed the new state executive council for Perak, it's suddenly the other way round. BN is oh-so-happy with the situation and PKR is saying it's an abuse of the people's votes.

Such hypocrisy from both sides. Why aren't you guys concentrating on the economy and the people's welfare?! There's a credit crunch for goodness sake!

Note that when I say BN and PKR, I am referring to the politicians and supporters in general. Though I don't usually like generalising, I just cannot help it this time!

2 comments:

  1. Spot on. I would go further into the generalization department and say that people devoting to one party are mentally dependent and can't think for think for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeh, it's really bizarre that some people actually follow their parties blindly. what they do are always right, and anyone opposing them are wrong. not-so-bright apologists!

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!