Monday 9 March 2009

happy maulidurrasul!

The great prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was born today, the 12th of Rabiul Awal in the Year of the Elephant (direct translation of Tahun Gajah?). In Malaysia, there'll be marches and talks to celebrate, but not (much) here in the UK.



The good news is there's gonna be a Maulid Nabi ceremony/celebration at MSD on Thursday. Details below:

             Date: 12 March 2009

             Time: 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm
             Place: Malaysia Hall

Please do come, and bring your friends along. And of course there'll be food insyaAllah. Yeh that's what I'm talkin' about. =)

Allahumma salli 'ala saiyidina Muhammad.
Wa 'ala ali saiyidina Muhammad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!