Saturday 15 March 2008

eee/ise malaysians dinner

If you're wondering, EEE is Electrical and Electronic Engineering while ISE is Information Systems Engineering. Both are under the EEE department at IC.

The Malaysian second years of our department organized a dinner for all the EEE and ISE Malaysians. It was held at Oscars, a Mexican restaurant in Whiteleys, Bayswater. The great thing about the restaurant, besides the good food, is that they serve halal meat and chicken. Nice.

Good choice. But I've just eaten there on Tuesday with Pear, Lai and Sofia. Dining out for two nights in a week at the same place. Well, that doesn't happen often to me. Not in the UK. Maybe in Malaysia. Wait a minute... nope, never happened before. Ehe. But I guess it's okay since Lai belanja on Tuesday. Hehe thanks!

Since I've eaten the Mexican Grilled Burrito on Tuesday, I decided to try their so-called ‘Famous’ Sizzling Fajitas. It was delicious. If you want to eat there, I recommend the burritos and the fajitas. Don't pick the Three Amigos or the Shredded Shimi. They don't taste quite nice. The rice is a bit tawar.



Okay, enough about the food. It was nice to meet my juniors there, some of whom I've never seen before. But since I'm not very good with names, I'd probably forget some of their names later. Actually, I did forget a couple of names once we've finished eating. Sorry! Like I told the guys at my table, everyone should be wearing name tags during the dinner, so we don't need to ask “Erm.. what's your name again?”. But at least now I know which ones are Malaysians.

Anyways, massive thanks to those organizing the dinner. It was a good night with good food and most importantly, good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!