Monday 17 March 2008

i suck at photoshop

During yesterday's unproductive day, I stumbled upon this photoshop tutorial website. Inspired by one of the tutorial, I decided to create a picture using my new found knowledge. Here's what I did:



What kind of picture is that? Deprived of any creativity what so ever! What's that at the back? A train? What does the picture mean? And what terrible choice of colour! And who's that ugly fella? What kind of pose is that? So pathetic. Horrible picture! Sigh.

Hehe what is this? Masuk bakul, buang sendiri dlm tong sampah?

Oh Nina, I made sure there were no typos here.
=)

2 comments:

  1. Ala beb, dont be too hard on urself. Ok lah tu for a 1st attempt. That fella is not ugly pun, boleh tahan je. He he=) Tu biasalah, pose bajet dia. You ni, boleh tak jangan mengutuk diri sendiri over2 sgt?! (tapi fanyyii la)

    Nanti i pun nak buatlah (once my lappytoppy dah ok tsk tsk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok apa kutuk diri sendiri, lg ok drpd puji diri sendiri. hehe.

    and boleh thn je u ckp? xnak ke ckp hensem ke macho ke. hahaha. ha kan dh x best kalau puji.

    smoga laptop u sihat sejahtera nanti.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!