Saturday 8 March 2008

impromptu makan2

Somehow on Friday, Siti Sofia, my IC MNite benefactor (hehe thanks), and Lai were invited to our humble abode for dinner. Syafa, Baya and Lin were also invited, but they were too tired and/or busy and maybe a bit segan to come.

Since it was Pear's turn to cook, he was the main chef. He made nasi lemak with some help from Sofia (who claimed that she hasn't cooked for a long while) and Lai. He also made croissant pudding for dessert. Meanwhile, Hairy was recording everything with his camcorder and I took photos using Pear's camera. Hmm.. maybe I should buy my own SLR camera someday. Wan Aimran already bought one a few days ago. Naaah.. I'll just use theirs first while I can. Hehe.

Oh, I baked a blueberry cheesecake the night before, but it didn't turn out well. Boohoo. Tu la, lain kali xyah la nak buat kek kul 1 pagi. But I just served it since we had guests. Sori eh x sedap.



After eating, the five of us played Uno. Despite repeatedly saying “Tak tau la camne nak main”, Lai won the first game. And maybe the second one as well.

Mana ada orang main camtu.” - Lai

I think she had a mild ‘culture shock’ watching how we played Uno. With the ganging up and the occasional “Ooops terjatuh kad draw 4”, who wouldn't, especially if you're used to playing nicely, or maybe not used to playing at all. If Colin was there, then I'm sure the game would be much more interesting. Much much more. Hehe.

Ammir also dropped by. He ‘monitored’ our Uno game while eating the nasi lemak.

Best lepak2. Cik Sofia & Cik Lai, bila korang nak masak pulak?

(Ni kira belanje jugak la kan, Sofia. Ehe.)

2 comments:

  1. amboi2.ade je care u nak lari from blnje i kn?hehe.bkn u yg masakkn pn tp :P so tetap kene blnje i nx time. and oh!i forgot to eat ur cheesecake actually.kuang3.nway,i had a good time.arigatou!next time kite bley jdk uno partner lg eh?hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mmg dh slalu lari. lg byk drpd u lari sports relief. hehe.

    x mkn ciskek xpe. x sedap pun.

    next time tu meaning u n lai masak pulak la kan? ehe.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!