Thursday 23 October 2008

finally graduated!

Alhamdulillah, I have now officially graduated from Imperial College London with a Master of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree. We actually received our results about mid-July, so I don't know why our Commemoration Day was held a few months later (22 October to be exact). Nevertheless, I'm happy to have attended the ceremony and it's now time for the next chapter of my life: Work!

My mum and sister attended the ceremony as well. And it was nice to meet my friends again. It was a bit expensive because it was held in Royal Albert Hall. But maybe it was worth it. Big maybe. Anyway, thanks to everyone who came and congratulations to fellow graduates!

Oh and thank you very much for the tie and card! =)

I'm now a graduate. Yeayeah!

Tips for next year's graduates: Wave to the camera when you're on stage, like I did. Well, I just angkat my tangan, but best la jugak. Hehe.

5 comments:

  1. congrats fadly! -ida illina

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats bro...you look smart....

    tho i cant stop myself from saying sthg bout the goatie....hahahah...

    good luck working...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks. ok apa goatie tu. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!