Monday 18 February 2008

food and food and food and food

It seems that most of the posts in my blog are about food. Well I guess it's appropriate considering that the blog title is 'the milk', though milk isn't one of the ingredients of any of the many delicacies mentioned in this blog of mine.

I was thinking of writing something about politics, with the current situation in my beloved home country, but my weekend was full of food yet again.

ammir's nasi lemak


Ammir had some guests from Warwick who wanted to come over his place for lunch and he decided to make some nasi lemak. My housemates and I wanted nasi lemak as well, so he invited us all to come join him. Pear went there earlier to help.

I went there later to eat. Hehe. Ammir also baked a new york cheesecake. All the food was delicious as usual. Ria and Shimi really enjoyed them as well.

I stayed there to watch the FA Cup Fifth Round match between Man Utd and Arsenal. What a joy it was to watch Man U thrash Arsenal 4-0. Oh yeay! And since I just bought a Man Utd jersey with Nani 17 printed on the back that very day, it was double joy for me because Nani was superb during that match. He assisted 2 goals and scored a brilliant one. Tak rugi beli jersi dia.

Later in the evening, we went up to Flat 12 Chamberlain House. They were hosting a Chinese New Year steamboat celebration, especially for their non-Chinese friends if I'm not mistaken. Well, it doesn't matter. The important thing was that there was tons and tons of food to be eaten. Hanafi was very very happy.


flat 2 and 12 chamberlain plus our usual guests. yup, we've eaten up all the food.

Other guests were there as well, but we couldn't squeeze them into the photo. Thanks guys for the tasty and savory steamboat with the fishballs, squids, chicken, sauces and all!


mr beanie/snowcap/wooly hat guy, cepat la jalan

After we were all full, we (residents of Flat 2) and our frequent guests (Ammir, Colin and Faizal) turun to Flat 2 and played Uno and watched some funny clips on Youtube.

What a fun and 'foodful' day.

3 comments:

  1. oh my my!asyik makan je weii! aku kt sini pun makan je! naik 4kg dooo! cmne ni padly! ko ah puny pasal ni! 'an inspiration to eat' dtg dr ko ah ni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog fadhli sememangnya blog pasal makan... nama pun 'the milk'kan? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kesum:
    lek la 4kg je. x byk pun. at least aku dpt jgk inspire org kan. hehe.

    wan aimran:
    tu la. tp kena minum lg byk susu la lps nih..

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!