Saturday 9 February 2008

steamboat at royal oak

Last night, Pear, Hairy, Hanafi and I went to Wan Aimran's place. He invited us over for a steamboat dinner. Of course, it was an invitation that I couldn't miss.

"Apa occasion ni? Sempena Chinese New Year?" - Fadhli

"Oh, sebab Abn dah lapar." - Wan Aimran


wanna know why it looks delicious? because it was delicious! hehe

We started with the fortune cookies. Some of them were funny. Some were okay. Here's mine:

"Happiness is not having what you want. It's wanting what you have."

I guess it means that we should appreciate what we already have. So, I was really appreciating the steamboat dinner. Hehe.


yummy

There were noodles, salmon, chicken, prawns, fish cakes, mushrooms, carrots, lettuces.. Lots and lots of them. Aimran used tomyam soup to dip and cook the food in. Sedap! We ate until we were really full.


makan, makan, makan dan makan lagi

After eating, we watched Puaka Tebing Biru. I advise you to not watch it because it was very dragging. And the plot is pointless. Boring.

We then went home at midnight. It was an enjoyable night, hanging out with friends, eating together. Thanks to Wan Aimran and housemates for preparing the steamboat dinner! (Sorry to hear about the toilet incident though. Hehe.)

Bila nak buat lagi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment. Or criticize or laugh at me or laugh with me or complain or argue or cry or agree or disagree or... Ok, you get what I mean. Oh I'd really appreciate it if there's no anonymity. And don't forget, milk is good for your health!